- Collect and analyze business/market intelligence that helps create the strongest possible market opportunity, market penetration strategy, and market development for clients.
- Evaluate Industry Trends & Competitor Analysis. Research and maintain dynamic assessment of opportunities based on industry flows.
- Research competitor models and approaches across geographies, distribution channels and client segments; Stay abreast of competitor strategy and priorities.
- Gather and analyze data on existing clients, targeted consumer habits, product and market trends.
- Analyze and combine multiple data sources to form accurate and meaningful customer databases subscribed to mobile value-added services.
- Develop ad-hoc lists using select tools and languages using SQL Language.
- Conduct exploratory data analysis to identify potential influential variables or relationships influencing cost per acquisition vs cost per customer acquisition to evaluate and scale the profit margin.
- Model the results with mapping tools to create a use- case record, which can be used while working with a different publisher on similar campaign.
- Analyze phone calls data from Invoca call tracking platform and monetize campaigns based on export data.
- Collect and Analyze web metrics, such as visits, time on site, page views per visit, transaction volume and revenue, traffic mix click-through rates, conversion rates, cost per acquisition, or cost per click.
- Identify appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and report key metrics from digital campaigns.
- Improve search related activities through ongoing analysis, experimentation, or optimization tests using A/B or multivariate methods.
- Manage tracking and reporting of search- related activities and provide analyses to market executives. Evaluate new emerging media or technologies and make recommendations for their use in ad campaigns and brand strategy.
Required Skills & Experience:
Master’s or foreign equivalent degree in a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and 2 years of experience in the job offered or 2 years of experience using performance-based call tracking platforms such as Invoca and CallRail. 2 years of experience in performance marketing related analytics and reporting technologies such as Tune, Everflow, or Impact Radius.
The duties delineated above will vary depending on the needs of the company, and in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisors.
To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com