Senior Social Media Buyer
Brooklyn, New York – The Money Manual
Job Type: Full-time
Who We Are
The Money Manual is a personal finance website creating unique content featuring tips, deals, strategies, and resources designed to help our readers make and save money, invest, and promote positive personal finance habits. We help fintech companies and others to achieve their user acquisition goals through content marketing on our site, working on a performance basis.
What We Are Looking For
We’re seeking an experienced Facebook media buyer looking for a new opportunity with a young and fast-growing company. The selected candidate will handle seven-figure spend accounts across Facebook but also other platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Snap, and Pinterest.
- Digital media buying using paid social to drive traffic to articles on TheMoneyManual.com.
- Create, optimize, and scale multiple campaigns in support of our content marketing strategy.
- Own all steps of the ad operations process.
- Collaborate with editorial staff to create new articles that will yield high click through rates, conversion rates, and strong quality.
- Proactively optimize purchased media through A/B testing, landing page optimization, and targeting.
- Work with design team to make sure compelling, unique creatives are consistently rotated in to campaigns.
- Produce ROI reports to track and measure campaign performance.
What You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited 4-year institution
- Multi-year experience running ad campaigns on Facebook with a focus on maximizing profitability
- Experience managing over $5,000 in daily spend; preference given to those over $10,000 in daily spend
- Certified Facebook professional
- Experience analyzing conversion rate, click-through rates, bounce rates, and other common KPI’s
- Proficient with Excel (Pivot tables, Data Visualization, VLOOKUP, SMIF, etc.)
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to generate new out of the box ideas
- Exhibits resourcefulness when it comes to working independently to solve problems
- Willingness to learn and apply yourself towards achieving the company’s goals
What We Offer
- Base salary plus aggressive commission structure to incentivize scale
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible work from home schedule