Acorns’ mission is to look after the financial best interests of the up-and-coming, beginning with the empowering step of micro-investing.
Pixel fires on funded account.
Investment Account: $14.40
Conversion flow: sign-up > submit account for review > account approval > consumer makes purchase, account becomes ‘funded’
Traffic Allowed: Content / Influencer Marketing only
Traffic Restrictions: No incent, no adult.
Acorns is the leading micro investing app in the U.S.
Its easy-to-use, mobile-first technology makes it simple for anyone to set aside and invest life’s spare money:
a. Sign Up in Under 5 Minutes
b. Download Acorns and get started in no time, with no minimum investment required
c. Invest Automatically
d. Set aside spare change or extra cash automatically as you go about your day
e. Stick With It
f. Grow your account over time with diversified portfolios constructed by experts
So many ways to grow:
– Invest spare change from everyday purchases
– Recurring Investments
– Set it and forget it with a daily, weekly or monthly automatic investment
b. One-Time Investments
– Boost your account anytime, anywhere. Even $5 adds up
c. Found Money
– Earn money when you shop with over 200 top brands
– Grow your account when friends start investing
e. Acorns Later
– The easiest way to save for retirement
f. Acorns Spend
– The only checking account with a debit card that saves, invests and earns for you
Acorns allows customers to automatically invest in a low-cost, diversified portfolio of exchange-traded funds offered by some of the world’s top asset managers (including Vanguard and BlackRock).
Customers grow their wealth in one of five portfolios constructed with help from world-renowned Nobel Laureate economist Dr. Harry Markowitz.
Acorns smart portfolio algorithms automatically work in the background of life, helping users build wealth naturally, pennies at a time. From Acorns mighty oaks do grow!
– Age: over the age of 22, average age is around 32
– HHI: tends to be under 100k
– Geo: evenly distributed across US ONLY
– 60-40 male/female
– Centered around 24-35