Category: Credit Cards
Credit card discovery is time consuming and imperfect. CardCruncher is the most comprehensive credit card recommendation tool on the market.
Pixel fires upon approved application
Payout: 80% network rev share (after CardCruncher gets paid by CreditCard company)
1) Partner on-site click-through rate: up to 8% CTR on the widget
2) Apply button clicks on CardCruncher.com: between 10-20% Apply click rate for those that make it to the site
3) Successful applications: Last step / largest hurdle – about 5% (1/18th) are expected to fill out an application/get approved
Demographics: Young millennials (23-35) that are likely to have prime or better credit scores
Works well with sites and audiences centered around personal finance, travel content, and/or life events
Value Points/How it Works:
1. Users provide spending by either connecting bank accounts directly (via Plaid) or manual entry
2. Algorithm runs spending across hundreds of credit cards.
3. User is presented with a rank-ordered list of which credit cards they’d earn the most rewards on
– Plaid is an industry standard financial platform. No data is stored, the AI just crunches the numbers
– CardCruncher crunches all the data for you, analyzing up to two years of categorized transactions to calculate user’s “CrunchScore”.
– CardCruncher compares spending history to over 150 credit cards, factors in bonus amounts, annual spending credits, and fees to match to the most useful credit cards
– See how much cash back you would’ve earned on hundreds of credit cards, how to maximize your card usage, and so much more — all based on transaction history.