Label: insurance , life insurance , personal finance , quote
Life insurance should adjust as your needs change – as your children grow up, retirement nears and savings build, your life insurance should change, too. Everyday Life is the only online life insurance provider with plans that automatically adjust as your needs change.
Pixel fires once customer submits their first, last name, and email (upon completion of Step 5 in the funnel)
All placements need to be sent for approval before going live
Traffic Allowed: Content / Influencer Marketing only
Traffic Restrictions: No adult, no political content.
Demographic Targeting: 30-50 y/o; individual income of $50k-100k; parents and couples particularly.
– Assess your life insurance needs via a few general, quick and easy questions.
– Generate a life insurance recommendation, tailored uniquely to you
– Purchase your tailored life insurance plan, or discuss details and alternatives via phone.
– Smart and affordable coverage plans offer clear quotes with the other information you need to decide
– Friendly end-to-end support with unbiased and personalized expert advice: no games, from the initial needs assessment to completing your purchase
– Flat fee approach: unlike others, Everyday Life believes it’s better for you if profits aren’t tied to how much you buy
Interested in joining the Everyday Life Insurance US Lead Submission | CPA – Content Pre-Approval Required Affiliate Program? Join the Aragon Premium Network to learn more about all of our Affilate Programs.Join Aragon