Category: Credit Reporting
Self Lender is helping thousands of people begin their financial journey with a credit builder account.
Pixel fires on approved account
Traffic Allowed: Content / Influencer Marketing only
Traffic Restrictions: No incent, no adult.
Approved Categories: Bad Credit, No Credit, New to Credit, Poor Credit, Build Credit
Prohibited Categories: Credit Repair
Two Key Target Audiences:
1. College students looking to build credit
2. 25-40 year old looking to repair credit (those being declined for credit or those that have missed payments previously)
Approved Marketing Bullets:
– Get the savings plan that helps build credit today! No checking account or security deposit required.
– Choose the amount you want to save and make monthly payments towards your savings goal
– Monthly payments are reported to the three major credit bureaus.
– For Example: A $545.00 Credit builder account, paid 12 times over one year would have a monthly payment of $48.00, and an Annual Percentage Rate of 15.65%
Self Lender is helping thousands of people begin their financial journey with a credit builder account. We understand that building a financial foundation is a daunting task for most people, so we’re dedicated to building a product that will help our customers move two steps in the right direction. You can see our product FAQs here. Our flagship product, the credit builder account, is a CD backed loan. The consumer makes small monthly payments over a 12-24 month period. At the end of the loan period, the customer unlocks their CD balance, walking away with cash. During the life of the loan Self Lender is reporting to the 3 major credit bureaus. Customers are building credit while they build savings. Who is Self Lender good for?
Users with a thin credit profile. These unscored users typically struggle to get a traditional credit card or other financial product due to their lack of history. Self Lender provides a path for users that are new to credit to build a score.
Users with bad credit. Self Lender has helped over 50,000 users build their credit with a low risk, low cost product that reports to all 3 credit bureaus each month.
Users that need to increase their credit mix. Credit mix accounts for 15% of a consumer’s credit profile. If the consumer doesn’t carry any installment loans on their report, Self Lender is a path to improve credit mix.
Consumers that need help budgeting for a house or auto loan. If your site visitors need help budgeting for a mortgage or auto loan payment, Self Lender can help. With structured monthly payments, consumers can emulate a monthly payment while helping build their credit. At the close of the loan, the consumer will have cash in hand for a down payment. Bonus!