Tally is the world’s first automated debt manager that makes it easy to save money, manage your cards and pay down balances faster.
Pixel fires on two events: Application Submitted & Card Issued
• In App Sale / Activated Account: $32.00
• Linked Card: $16.00
Traffic Allowed: Content / Influencer Marketing only
Traffic Restrictions: No incent, no adult.
Must pass Site/App name in sub3.
Must pass Site/Bundle ID in sub4
Pass IDFA through &idfa
Pass GAID through &google_aid
Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Washington D.C., Wisconsin
• Tally is the first automated debt manager
• Tally is available on iOS (Android is launching very soon)
• Consumers must have a minimum FICO score of 660 to be approved for Tally
• Tally’s customers typically have good to excellent credit. Tally is not debt repair.
• Tally is free to download, and we don’t charge any fees to use the app. Tally makes money by charging interest on the amount borrowed. Tally only makes money if it can save you money. To learn more about our interest rates click here. (All content should include complete information with regard to Tally’s interest rates)
• Please reference the blog for additional context and insights on Tally
For reference articles in which Tally has been featured please contact us.
All content must receive written approval by Tally before publishing